Saturday, December 26, 2009

Early Dolls

My cloth doll journey has certain been a spiral. I have started it, left it, and returned several times over. I started with Waldorf dolls and still love to make them. Some of the dolls below are recent; others are from much earlier. This first group was done around 2002.




Celtic Dragon
(pattern by Melinda Small Paterson)











Beauty's Beast

(Pattern by Christine Shively)


































Epona

(Pattern by Mary Tressler)





































Fishwife Crone

(Pattern by Julie McCullough)



















Enchanted

(Pattern by Mary Tressler)
















2 comments:

  1. these are great, I think Epona is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made Epona for P.C. Cast, who has her now. have you read her books? Goddess by Mistake is the first one. They're lighthearted romps--fun.

    ReplyDelete